Thursday, June 30, 2011

Black and White Imagine Cartridge

I just got this cartridge yesterday and I printed out one of the patterns on BLUE paper - ooooooo




Here's the swatches from the cartridge

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. That cartridge is on my list to buy after my spending freeze. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love it, Cindy! Hope your spending freeze doesn't last too long! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i've been dying for this cartridge as well as the baby boutique. Im just waiting waiting for the free circle shipping to take effect in August or hopefully cricut.com will have a good sale soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know...I have been stalking cricut.com for this black & white one...and broke down and purchased Buccaneer to get free shipping (when it would have been cheaper to just pay for the shipping...oh well).

    I still want vintage damask ... but I'm hoping to wait until the real free shipping kicks in!

    ReplyDelete