I just love these Disney Princess Cartridges...even though I don't have a real reason to own them. What I DON'T like about them is that they are bloody hard to work with (well, mainly the eyes and mouth).
I cut these two ladies at 4 inches (and they are just head-shots...so you can imagine how small the eyes would be on a fully body one...YIKES...even 10 inches, I'm sure the eyes are impossible).
Anyhow, here they are:
All 3 colours of blue paper are Bazzill bling (hence why they look grainy...its actually the camera flash reflected in the shiny paper). The scalloped oval is from Lacy's Labels.
Now I just have to get these mailed to the little girls - I hope they like them (and that the Mom's aren't too freaked out by the creepy eyes - they are at bit creepy close up).


No comments:
Post a Comment