Monday, April 4, 2011

First project made with Cricut Imagine Cartridges

I know, I know, I've had this machine for awhile and I have been using it alot....but mainly with my gypsy to cut out designed projects...but really have only made the color swatches (see post) so far.

These are 2 cards using Nursery Tails.  I didn't think I would EVER use this cartridge...but heh, it came with the machine, so I'm not going to turn it down...and its the 1st one I used!  Two of GJA's friends had babies since I got the machine, so I made them each a card for their baby gift.

Everything was printed/cut from the imagine - the light background paper, the scalloped layer, the sentiment & booties.  I added foam dots between bootie layers so I could have them dangling.  It was fun to make.  I even had a trial run of the light background paper cut into the scalloped rectangle, that I put inside of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment