Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding - so...were YOU one of 1 billion that watched the wedding live?

WOW - what a long night, but well worth getting up at 3 am to watch it.

It was such fun seeing the people arrive and the different hats they wore.  I think that Beatrice and
Eugene had the worst outfits and hats.
Their taste in clothing follows after their mother


Too bad that William had to wear his military uniform - yes, its formal and yes, it looks royal and regal - but very stuffy too - and RED...YUCK!


My favorite outfit was Pippa's!  Another girl that needs to EAT MORE.



I liked the bridesmaids and flower girls outfits too.  Those little dresses with the reverse pleats were so DARN CUTE!



Other family arriving:
Not sure I would have picked yellow - but at least it isn't old fashioned

Charles & Camilla
Carole Middleton - mother of bride
Prince Edward and Prince Andrew

Princess Anne - not sure why she always has her hair this way - it makes her look older than her mom.  Not too sure about this jacket...although, I never did see the skirt part of the outfit - I hope it was purple
Autum Kelly (wife of Princess Anne's son, Peter Phillip's) - not sure about this one.

Sophie (Edward's wife)
Zara - Princess Anne's daughter - a wee bit too shiny of an outfit for my taste - I wonder if her wedding gown will be shiny.

Sophie and Anne

 Other people arriving:

Chelsy - Prince Harry's girlfriend - he can do SO MUCH better than her.  This dress was nasty - looked like it came from the bottom of a bag AND its off the shoulders AND too short...nasty

Elton John & partner

Prince Albert of Monaco and fiance

Rowan Atkinson

Princess Victoria of Sweden

no clue who they are, but hats and outfits are interesting (aka nasty) - OK, they are sisters - the one in blue is Tara Palmer-Tomkinson and the one is purple is Santa Palmer-Tomkinson
David and Victoria Beckham - nasty shoes

I think her name is Lady Sophie - don't really care, but I LOVE THIS DRESS and HAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment