Here's a scrapbook layout I made for a circle contest. Here are the rules:
The Challenge: Create a scrapbook page about you and your mom, OR you and one of your children.
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts.
I have 3 cuts - the title is from Cuttin' Up; the word "Laugh Often" is from Beyond Birthdays; and "Smile" is from Gypsy Wanderings.
The Challenge: Create a scrapbook page about you and your mom, OR you and one of your children.
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts.
I have 3 cuts - the title is from Cuttin' Up; the word "Laugh Often" is from Beyond Birthdays; and "Smile" is from Gypsy Wanderings.
Scrapperdee,
ReplyDeleteI love your challenge layout! The pictures are great Good Luck in the challenge!
Colleen (gonescrappin from the Circle)
Thanks for stopping by and your kind comment, Colleen!
ReplyDelete