I sure hope they get some privacy whilst living up in no-where Wales. I read that they aren't going on a Honeymoon right away and that William will go back to work prior to them taking time away (except for just a few days hiding somewhere that the helicopter took them to).
 |
| I like this photo - looks like regular people walking around a beautiful old building |
 |
| This one makes me think they are heading into a court house for some court case or maybe a library - ha ha |
 |
| I really like this blue dress! |
Every royal bride leaves their bridal bouquet left on the tomb of the unknown soldier the day after the wedding ceremony - here is what it looks like there. This follows a tradition begun in 1923 by the late Queen Mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment