Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's been 2 years

Today is the 2nd anniversary of Brian's death - he would have been turning 47 this year.




Some days it feels like a long, long time ago and some days, it feels like yesterday.  Certain songs, movies, locations in town bring him immediately to mind and it makes me really sad.  There's even someone with a weekly TV show (Rick Mercer) that has his sarcasm and wit and I think ... what would Brian have said about this episode ... wouldn't it have been great to watch it with him and giggle.

Miss you!


Since someone googled Brian this week and found my blog entries on him (who are you??), I thought I'd try the same and I found this memoriam in the Saskatoon Heritage Society newsletter:

IN MEMORIAM
Brian Baldwin July, 1964 – April 2, 2009
Brian, a passionate horticulturist, was well-known in Saskatoon as a writer, teacher and workshop leader. He was particularly fascinated by trees and knew the history of every notable tree on the U of S campus. For those interested in the heritage trees of Saskatoon, his popular tree tours were a fascinating eye-opener.

Entire PDF is here

(See more about Brian here)

No comments:

Post a Comment