They had 2 events this day - playing polo (to raise $ for the Prince's charities) and the British Film gala (to raise $ for British film). I had read that the price to play polo with the future king was $100,000.
I think this is my least favorite dress of the trip. Don't get me wrong, she looks great, I just don't like the pattern on the fabric.
I found some good photos of William on the horse.
Then he made a speech and they might have even kissed
BUT...wow - the highlight is the dinner party - WOW - she had a fabulous dress!!! Love the design and the fabric. Color is a little blah...but she must like this light lavender because she wore it 2x.
There were celebrities there...here are a few:
![]() |
| Hanks, Wilson & Kidman |
![]() |
| Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson |
![]() |
| Jennifer Lopez |

















No comments:
Post a Comment