Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Boo Hoo - Kindermusik is done


I have been taking PJ to Kindermusik since he was 6 months old...and now, its done.

I really enjoyed going to the class even if he didn't particularly like it at first. He was so scared going to a new house and seeing new people and found the music and the singing too loud, so he cried...poor thing.

Now that he finally likes it, and participates (sometimes) in the actions, its over - because he has to go to preschool in the fall! Maybe we'll be able to go back to it in January, once he's settled in the preschool routine - I hope so.

He'll get to continue it, however, because at his school, they do Kindermusik with the kids.

This afternoon, we spent some time in the backyard. PJ was introduced to the shed...and really loved it (what is there better to do than open and close doors a million times).

No comments:

Post a Comment