Yup...that's me...I'm a winner....which makes PJ the loser, poor thing.
Yesterday during his nap, he, as usual, started protesting his nap. Whining & crying in the hopes that I'll go in there and rescue him (even though if he would just lay down, he'd sleep for at least 2 hr). The crying was a little higher pitched than normal & I was just about to go in to see what was wrong & he got quiet. I assumed he finally fell asleep, like he always does when he fights his nap.
About 1/2 hr later the high pitched crying started again...so I decided that I better go in & spring him from his jail cell. When I walked in, I immediately noticed that his foot was stuck out of the crib & he was still crying (& not laughing & jumping up & down because I came into the room).
Poor thing had gotten out of his sleep sack & somehow got his foot between the rungs up to past his ankle. I had one heck of a time slightly twisting his leg/foot to get it to go back through the rung. He was all hot & sweaty from crying & trying to get his foot free. There was a couple of red marks on his leg, & he continued to cry after I got him free. Poor thing.
Thankfully he didn't twist it (or try to chew off his foot) & he was fine as soon as I put him on the floor.
I felt like hell though...what a bad Mommy I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment