Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Eating hot food - what a treat!

Today, my mother & I met some friends for lunch...SANS PJ! WOO HOO!

My father stayed home with PJ while we went out. There was no whining, no screaming, no shoveling my food in so fast that I can't taste it....no carrying in PJ's lunch, knowing darn well he won't eat it and have to keep him entertained while we wait for our food...aahhhh JOY!

It was a wonderful lunch buffet and I ate way too much. We were at the Moosefactory. I hadn't been there in probably 10 or more years. They really did alot of renovations inside - I didn't recognize the place.

There were, however, no desserts - good thing though, I ate too much! YUMMY!

Then we came home and went to the back yard and planted 2 more lilac bushes by my other one! AHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment