Thursday, June 11, 2009

Under Two Minutes

Why is it that when someone is given the task of keeping PJ occupied so I can talk on the phone (which I RARELY EVER do...I was so surprised that a phone call was for me) that within under 2 minutes, a mess is made?

The latest time was last night. I was just starting dinner & a call came for me...how exciting...all the calls I get are salespeople. Anyway, I finally get on the phone, after dealing with getting PJ's dvd into the machine without him ejecting it, and started my conversation. PJ starts squawking, and he's redirected to the table to have some juice. As soon as he picks up the juice, magically its all over the table and floor...and instead of PJ being put down and someone cleaning up the mess...I had to run over with the paper towels and do it while someone is holding PJ on his lap and I'm still taking on the phone.

Hello, I'm on the phone!

This isn't the first time this has happened...sometimes its so bad that I actually have to stop the conversation and call the person back.

Someone certainly couldn't be full-time at home with PJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment