Thursday, June 4, 2009

Is this how it's going to be?

I signed PJ up for preschool back in March (I think it was March) & signed a bunch of papers. One was to say that I didn't need PJ to take the available bus to & from school. This Monday, I had a message to call the school about whether PJ needed to take the bus or not...duh.

So I called back, talked to the lady who left the message. After I confirmed that I was, indeed, providing transportation for PJ, I asked if there was anything else she needed...she said no.

The next day, Graeme calls saying that some lady from PJ's preschool called wondering whether we needed the bus to transport him to/from school & that I needed to go in & sign a form. Of course, it was the same lady I had already talked to! She never mentioned that I needed to sign a form (even though I know I signed a form!)

Finally, today, I went into the school to sign the form. The 1st form she had highlighted where to sign...except that it said it was the place for the Principal to sign...and my signature was right there on the page! Then she had some other form that I hadn't seen before, with the area highlighted where I was to sign (and one for the principal).

Gong show - I hope they don't lose my child! He runs really fast & spends most of his time plotting his escape route & is strong enough to open pretty much any door, unless the lock is above his reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment