Monday, June 1, 2009

Need a bathroom?

I pretty much know where every bathroom is in any store in my hometown (probably not 100% but pretty close).

Today, PJ & I went to Kingsway Mall. There was an ad on tv saying that the renovations were almost done...so we went for a look. The renos are NO WAY NEAR done...but they did put in a brand new bathroom upstairs by the Bay. It is really nice! There are two handicapped stalls (which I mention because they are all that PJ & I can go to that will fit his stroller)...& there's plenty of room to walk around to get to the sinks (which are really nice too).

They are also making a separate mother's room...which will be nice, except that you'll be able to hear the flushing...which STILL makes PJ scream...it was really bad when he was an infant & we needed a mother's room.

So, you heard it here first...there's a nice new bathroom at Kingsway Garden Mall!

No comments:

Post a Comment