Within the 1st 15 minutes of being there, PJ saw the van & decided it was a good thing to run toward it...to show everyone that it was his van. Of course, I had to run after him because it was a wee bit away from where we were all enjoying the nice day. PJ thought that was hilarious (me running being him). It probably was with all my flab flopping around trying to catch up with him.
Then he decided this was a good game..so every 5 or so minutes, he'd start the chase again. Great! Not only did I miss most of the conversations, but I was also getting tired. Actually, we should go there every day & I would get alot of exercise!
One time, he tripped and skidded on his knees. He was quite shocked & stared at them. He was crying quietly, but let me carry him back to the picnic tables. They were bleeding & looked very sore. He didn't want to sit with us, just wanted to play & continue running around....but I could tell he was done.
A wee bit later, I hauled him into the van & home we went. Poor thing was now wimpering & looking at his sore knee. It was a struggle to get him up for his nap because now he was upset about his knee. I tried to get a bandaid on it...& it made it much worse...so we had to go without.
My poor baby has his 1st scraped knees.


No comments:
Post a Comment