Monday, June 22, 2009

Guilty Pleasures.....

I admit it...I love reality TV.

Even if GJA doesn't believe me, I don't watch ALL reality TV. For example, I don't watch "I'm a celebrity get me out of here".

I do, however, watch the Bachelor (and the Bachelorette). Right now, the Bachelorette is Canadian and was born in Alberta, but currently lives in Vancouver. The 2010 Olympic Committee and Tourism BC is loving this because they have had 3 episodes 100% in BC showing off how beautiful it is. This is hilarious because normally this show only goes to the person's hometown on the last episode. This must be the cheapest Bachelorette made by ABC as I presume BC is paying for alot of this "free" advertising into the US.

She's kind of an odd duck, but I have to watch her because, well, I think she's funny, she's Canadian and well, I like this show.

She does, however, need to gain a TON of weight! See...she's cute, right? Watch it tonight - they are on a train going through the Rocky Mountains. I think I want to go on this train. http://www.rockymountaineer.com/?utm_source=abc&utm_medium=sponsoredlink&utm_content=ad1-spectacular&utm_campaign=bachelorette

No comments:

Post a Comment