Sunday, January 15, 2012

ABC's of me

I was at Cool Beans and saw this post
 

A. age ::EEK - I don't want to say  48
B. bed size :: king
C.  chore you hate ::  cleaning
D. dogs :: no thank you, I'm a cat person
E. essential start to your day :: 2nd cup coffee
F. favorite color :: blue
G. gold or silver :: silver
H. height :: five foot two
I. instruments you play :: organ from grade 2 to 10 (then taught organ through high school); clarinet from grade 7 to 12, also took saxophone lessons.
J. job title :: SAHM (prior life, I was a senior accountant at an international engineering design firm)
K. kids :: Patrick
L. live :: Alberta
M. maiden name :: Mitchell
N. nicknames :: Mitch, Deeds, Deiter, Brock, Dee Dee
O. overnight hospital stays :: twice - one m/c and one baby birth
P. pet peeve ::conceit
Q. quote :: It is NOT a tumor
R. righty or lefty :: righty
S. siblings :: one younger brother
T. time you wake up :: clock rings at 6:20 but my body doesn't wake up until about 10 am 
S. University attended :: University of Alberta (BA in Econ and B COMM in accounting)
V. vegetables you dislike :: parsnips
W. what makes you run late :: TV, internet
X. x-rays you’ve had :: elbow & ankle - both after falling down stairs 
Y. yummy food :: chicken, guacamole nachos
Z. zoo animal favorite ::  lemurs

No comments:

Post a Comment