Saturday, January 21, 2012

Week 3...Cont - Clean Slate

OK, so I didn't do too much this week...I was playing with my new i-pod touch!  YAY me!

I did, however, manage to find the 12x12 cropper hopper storage things at Urban Scrapbook in town...woo hoo.  One of the owners uses that system for her paper, so she carries them - PHEW!  I picked up 2 - they were only $12 each.  I went to put them in their spot...and where I wanted them to go...didn't fit by about 1/8 of an inch!  AARRGGGHH - they need to stand up and I don't want to cut the heavy plastic in case h@!! freezes over and I get a real scrapbook room...and then I"ll be mad I cut them.

SO, I put them with the other vertical holders and it'll work - the problem is that the far side of this particular area, I can't reach well...so I was hoping to leave stuff I don't need often way over there, rather than paper...so we shall see how it goes...its closer than it was before the big paper/photo shuffle, so I'll give it a chance.  I think there is room for 1 (maybe 2) more there.  I've put paper in them, but need to re-organize with what was already there..but at least some of the paper is off of the floor.

I still have more paper to go through and put up there...but some of it is currently on top of my jetmax hanging folder box...which TIP OVER if there isn't something heavy on it, so I might have to leave some paper there until I can figure out what to put on top.  ANNOYING!

I also purchased new bookends...but haven't had a chance to try them out.  I also got 4 more white photo boxes while they were still on sale for 2.50 each.

I have a box full of the discarded stamps and I have added some punches to it...they are heavy and I never use these particular ones.  This means this box is too heavy to mail (it would cost a fortune) so I'll have to use Kelly's idea and see if there's a charity that could use stamps/punches.  I have some ink pads that can go with it too.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you found some Hoppers, sorry they didn't fit where you originally wanted them. I am glad I was able to give you a couple of ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete