Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 2 - Brainstorming

I know, I know, I only started week 1 on Thursday, so how can I start step 2 on Monday.  Well, I can't really, but having this start on a Monday rather than on a Thursday, makes more sense.

The 2nd step is to brainstorm what your fantasy room consists of.  So, for every problem area you determined in step one, now you need to find the storage solution of your dreams.

The original post for week 2 is HERE.

OK, the scrap fairy came and my space is fabulous!  Everything is in light maple (except the jet max cubes) and any storage boxes are blue and nicely labeled.  Doors with glass would be preferred - as long as the doors will still close with overstuffed 12x12 albums in them.

There are 2 large table work areas.  There's also a desk for the computer, imagine, and printer.  Above this are some shelves to display layouts, photos, a clock and an ipod docking station.  The walls have book shelves for albums (both those that are completed and those ready to be worked on).  There are boxes of organized photos all labeled by year.  There's also a row or 2 of card stock all nicely organized in cropper hopper folders.

There are a few jetmax cube drawers to put embellishments, adhesive, pop dots, copics and ink pads etc.  There are also jetmax cube hanging files for patterned paper and they magically don't tip over.


There's nice 80's music playing and there's fantastic lighting.

AHHHHH - so relaxing!







No comments:

Post a Comment