Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year?

WOW - its been awhile since I was here - between PJ being sick for a week, extra therapy visits, Christmas stuff (decorating, shopping, wrapping, mailing, cards, cleaning, baking....) I didn't have time to come in here (not that I'm normally in here a lot, but whatever).

So, PJ is back to school in 5 more sleeps (not that I'm counting) and I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done.  By his birthday, I like to have (at least) my scrapbook caught up to his b-day 2 years ago...so I need to get hustling because I'm still in 2009 and I need to be at March 2010 pretty darn quickly.

I also joined in on the "use what you have" challenge in the cricut circle.  It runs until the end of March and you are only allowed to purchase adhesive and cartridges during this time frame.  I have alot of paper and using some of it would be nice.

I would also like to organize the scrapbook area (ha ha).  This is also another challenge in the circle...we shall see how that goes - there are obstacles out of my control.

No comments:

Post a Comment