Sunday, January 8, 2012

Scrapbook Layout - 2009 Gruesome

I may order my scrapbook in chronological order, but I don't make the layouts chronological.  I hate putting my pages into the album before I'm done the layouts because it never fails...I need to put a 2-page layout at the 1/4 mark, or 1/2 through ... or any place other than the start or end - SO I typically hold off on filing them until I'm pretty sure I have the front 1/2 or last 1/2 done and THEN in they go.

Anyway, this is 2009 Halloween at our house.  GJA and I dressed up while PJ was having his nap.  We thought he'd be scared of GJA's mask, but he didn't seem to notice.  He didn't, however, want to wear HIS costume and as is the case every year, we have a crying fight and I can usually get it on him long enough for a few photos but that's it. 


The cartridge used is Happy Hauntings - its quite a nice cartridge - lots of phrases, images and 2 fonts!  I kind of which the font used for "Gruesome" and "Boo" were made into fonts (rather than just a few phrases) because its beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! Great work!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout...I agree wish it was a font all on its own.
    http://coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, LB! It would be great if they'd get some really fancy fonts

    ReplyDelete