Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 2 cont ... part 3 - Brainstorming

I guess I'm not really brainstorming any more...I'm hunting through boxes and bags and seeing what's there and adjusting, if possible.

Yesterday, I got to the far corner that I can only reach from over top of the imagine OR from below the table that holds the imagine...so, basically, not a place for highly used stuff!  This is why I have 6 Iris storage boxes there.


 In these are lots of ink pads, all my embossing powders and the like.  Actually, I remembered that 1 of them was empty (the bottom one, of course).  Since I made room in my more accessible area (after pulling out the MM magnetic stamps) I decided I'd move my Tim Holt's distress ink pads and my Stampin Up Ink spots up to that space. This left enough room to combine 2 boxes of ink - so now I have TWO unused Iris boxes!  I even have space beside the original boxes to put another stacking of boxes.  I think that I may put in some of my card stock in these boxes (the piles of white paper I have for the imagine)...then they are out of the way, but not SO out of the way that I can't still get at it (that's the theory, anyway).

I also have a dilemma with what to do with received cards that I want to keep as ideas.  I found them all from the various places they were and they are now consolidated in one photo box - put where to put THAT box?  I only need to go in there for inspiration at Christmas (since that's the only handmade cards I seem to get).


No comments:

Post a Comment