Thursday, January 5, 2012

Scrapbook Layout - 2009 3rd birthday

Even though I haven't been posting for quite awhile, I did do some scrapbooking on a few Saturdays over the past few months, so I just took photos of some of them and I'll start to post them as I have time.

This page is from PJ's 3rd birthday - and his 1st birthday party with friends.  He really liked the Doodlebops (they Canadian, but can be seen every Saturday morning on CBS)...so I made invitations from photos I found on the web.


I typically wouldn't use these colors at all (and certainly not together) but they are the colors from the Doodlebops, so was appropriate.  The only cricut cuts is the title.  The Happy Birthday is from elegant cake and I welded on the "3rd" part (no idea which font though) myself using the gypsy.

2 comments:

  1. The photos are wonderful! I love how you were able to put so many pictures on your great layout pages!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm the queen of getting lots of photos on layouts....not great at leaving space for embellishments though. ;)

    ReplyDelete