Sunday, January 8, 2012

Scrapbook Layout - 2009 Feel Better

We went to the park with some friends and PJ was having a great time bolting to the van and watching me run like a crazy woman to keep him away from the busy road.  On one of the many trips, he fell and ended up with his 1st skinned knee.  He didn't cry out but kept looking at it...but eventually he did show he was upset (he cried quietly to himself).  He wanted the scab to be gone, so it was long pants for awhile to let it heal (he wouldn't let me put a band-aid on it).


Cartridge used was Everyday Pop-up Cards.  This is a cool cartridge because it has designs to make pop-up cards and I believe this particular key would have made a pop-up of the band-aid (although I'm not 100% sure).  What I like about the cartridge is that the non-pop-up stuff is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment