HA HA - so much for brainstorming!
Yesterday I re-arranged some stuff in the room. I moved 6 of 8 boxes filled with photos and put them on the little bookshelf where my vertical paper was. It makes so much more sense because I can stack boxes onto boxes, but you can't stack on top of the paper...duh! The real reason I did it though was because I can reach the paper now that its where the photos were. The ones I moved were the older photos (ones prior to PJ arriving) so I won't be getting to them for a very long time...why do they need to be in one of my most accessible areas?
The only issue I have is that the vertical paper won't stay vertical - so I had the last 2 photo boxes there to hold the paper upright (otherwise, those would be moved too). SO, I need to find some basic book ends. As much as I would love them to be decorative, I need the space for stuff rather than prettiness.
I also purchased 6 more photo boxes at Michael's and I have moved all the embellishments that were in 6 baby-wipe tubs into 3 photo boxes...YEAH ME!
So, right now I have NOTHING in the spot where the baby-wipe containers were (WOO HOO). My plan is to get more vertical paper holders (if I can figure out where they are sold in town) and put them where I have extra supplies (adhesive and blades) in photo boxes (and move those photo boxes to where the baby wipe containers were.
I still have the problem of where to put memorabilia that's waiting to be scrapbooked. I'm leaning toward an accordion file.
No comments:
Post a Comment