Saturday, January 7, 2012

Scrapbook Layout - 2009 Kindermusik Fun


PJ went to Kindermusik since he was about 6 months old in Sept 2006 and by June 2009, it was his last session.  BOO HOO....I loved Kindermusik - I got to sing, had an outing, it was great fun.  I had taken some photos at an earlier session when they were about 1 yr old (which I'm pretty sure there's a scrapbook page of, but I don't think I posted it...as it was done before I got this blog).  We went with the same 2 kids all this time (there were a few others that came off and on, but not consistently as the 3 amigos).

After all the time that we had gone to Kindermusik...it was just in this last couple of months that PJ actually participated and wasn't too scared of Kathleen (so got to ride upside down).  I posted this upside down photo on facebook and tagged Kathleen - she got a good laugh at the photo.  I'm so glad I had my camera that day!

The heading was made using Printing Press and the notes are from Quarter Note.  I have never used Printing Press before - but for some reason I liked that I could use un-matched letters (which is totally out of my comfort zone).

OH and I'm trying to just use my stash for projects until the end of March - so here's one that is done with what I had on hand - Yay me!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun layout! Your little guy looks like he's have a blast. He has an infectious smile! I love the papers and cuts you chose.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments, Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout, really captures the fun.
    visiting from the CC mb.
    Im a follower now, cant wait to see your other projects using your stash...
    claire
    www.threewaterscreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Claire! Welcome to my slow-moving blog!

    ReplyDelete